« Home | In Search of the Sufficiently Sophisticated Strat... » | Deluge II maps "Deluge II is a Diplomacy variant. ... » | Tom Wham designed many brilliant, elegant games ba... » | Other People's Ideas Over on RPG.net, Sandy Antune... » | Link of the Week Omniglot, a fascinating website c... » | Dream Park, Sorta So, you have all these game idea... » | Milo asked me to post this idea for him. Hopefully... » | Crazy out-there gaming idea of the day You have se... » | Asymmetrical Strategy Games Why hasn’t anyone made... » | God bless rpg.net: "I was considering a PULP SLAYE... »

Have you ever looked at the stars? Have you ever looked at the pictures from Hubble? I want my massive space strategy RPG game to be as complex and exciting as the universe just outside my door. It's crazy, I know, but here are a few suggestions of steps that lead in the right direction.


Read more...