« Home | Firefly in the Vinyard (FitV) Character Creation » | Firefly: Dogs of the Vineyard Style » | Choose your own adventure » | Taking the Reins » | Heartbreak in the City of Forgotten Gods » | Magicians of England First Playtest (long) » | Current Project: Magicians of England » | The What? » | Gods in the Vineyard » | Trollbabe and Alternative Maps »

The End of the World is Nigh!

I can't even begin to express the level of awe, disgust, and absolut jealousy I feel about this concept.

Why can't the super popular MMORPGs have content that is meaningful in some way other than draining away your will to do something else?

I want to play them so much, but like an addict I know that the only solution is to not play them.

This combination of CCG and MMORPG is perhaps just the next level of insanity. How can a game like PTA compete in the main stream marketplace? Maybe the point is that it won't. I can only hope for a backlash towards actually social activities, but I fear we are training our youth too intrinsicly and deeply.

*Sigh* I'll just go back to my paper and pencil and write up a new character for some game system or another.

The cards? Are made from babies.

Crack babies.

(god... I just freaked myself out)
.

I stick with MUDs good old text and it is free. Not that I hang out on ones are RPG oriented anyway.
Also I find I really like the more social aspects of just haging out and playing a game of any sort much more inviting than plopping down in front of the computer screen for hours for entertainment.

Post a Comment