« Home | Creative Agenda: Ron and Levi hash it out » | A Summer on the Long Tail » | Agon » | How to make a Narrative Electronic Game » | You can be Anything I've Already Decided you can be » | Generic Goal Types » | Explaining Conflict Types » | Ninja Death Theatre » | Don't Waste Those Rolls, Use 'em » | IIEE »

Verge: Reprogrammed

Verge is the best cyberpunk game you haven't heard of. Go. Read. Get excited. Play. It rocks very, very hard. I'm going to put this in the queue for our local group, probably for some time next year (it's a long queue).

Also, Adam Dray (the author) is a cool guy. I heard that he once threw a knife into heaven. Opponents beware.

Labels:

I'm about halfway through the playtest doc. Relationship network = WAY cool. It beats shuffling a pack of index cards, that's for sure.

I wanna play-
Thanx 4 the link!
;]

Post a Comment