« Home | Mathematica » | Has it all been done? » | Perry Moore's Wargame Site » | "Psionics in Pulp Heroes is a subtle art that harn... » | The catalogue of UK Entrances to Hell "Benidormo i... » | Deep Cover, Deep Magic - Part II Okay, as John poi... » | Coloured alchemical emblems This page has a host o... » | GameSpy.com - Gaming's Homepage "Microsoft's plans... » | Deep Cover, Deep Magic I'm just starting to read S... » | Campaign idea by the Incredible Hatboy: European h... »

A new home for Attacks!

After talking to Phil and Tony about it, I think that a forum would be a more manageable format for Attacks. So, I made one.
You can find it by following this link:
http://www.shootingiron.com/forums/ikonboard.cgi

There are a few more forums at this link (Talislanta and Danger Patrol) but they're not open to the public yet. I've posted a few of my older Attacks ideas to the new Attacks forum, and I encourage you all to do the same (like Pixels, The Tower, Mathematica, etc.). Once you've all registered for the forum I'll make you moderators.

I'll leave this blog up as an archive.