« Home | Mechaton Rules Blitz 2 - Initiative Defense » | Mechaton Rules Blitz 1 - Bounties! » | Universal Game Rules » | The Future of GMing » | Go Play Northwest » | Mathematica Power 19 » | Mathematica Incarnate » | Now Playing: Burning Empires » | Attacks plays TSOY » | Going for the Throat and the Social Contract »

Mathematica Playtest is Available

Mathematica has reached the playtest stage. The first post mentioning Mathematica was made here Dec 17, 2002. At the time I didn't think it was anything I'd develop any further. But the idea came back a couple of times after that and I eventually submitted it to Matt Snyder for his "Gamer for Hire" contest (a contest that John Harper's idea 44 eventually won). Matt's comment on Mathematica exactly matched my feelings: "if I had an idea how to do this, it would be awesome."

Sure enough, several months later, I had an idea that I decided to incorporate into Mathematica. That's not to say that the game is anywhere near done, or works, or anything like that. But I do now have a playtest version.

To participate in the playtest, visit the forums here and download the latest version.

Past posts on Mathematica are here.

Update: Apparently there's a problem getting the playtest doc in some browsers. I think I've fixed it.

Labels: ,

Mathematica rocks so hard.

Go. Download. Participate.

Post a Comment