Meta Rule Proposal 1: Bounties!
Declaring Bounties – Represents a willingness to trade your own success for the destruction of another.
- At the beginning of a turn you may Declare a bounty on another mech (the Target).
- Declare your target and how many points you will pay for the mech’s destruction.
- Upon destruction of the mech, the declaring player immediately transfers that many points from his score to the Collecting player.
- If the Target survives, that faction receives the bounty.
- You may not place a Bounty on your own mech.
- A faction may collect their own bounty.
- It is considered bad form to declare a bounty on a mech in order to give the game to another faction. Boo and Hiss at that player till they recant.
- Bounties may not be rescinded.