« Home | Campaign Stakes » | The Five Fists of Science » | AoO Wiki? » | Attacks in KoDT » | How many In Game Resources do you want? » | who do you design for? » | Spore Gameplay Video » | No Game Design is an Island » | Game Design Challenge: Conflict Resolution meets G... » | What's your Alignment? »

The AoO Wiki is almost ready

Hey all. I have finally managed to install MediaWiki on my domain and have started to set it up for an AoO wiki. However, before I post the link, I am hoping someone here has some experience with MediaWiki and can help me both secure it and set it up a little better. It is basically all just default settings and I suspect that there are important anti-spam and what not things that I need to do before releasing it to the general public.

Please email me at faltor $ Hotmail $ com with any suggestions, or post comments here. It is running off of SQL database with PHP and PHP is not my thing. Thanks for the help.