Move Attack Move - Represents a “fly by” attack, extreme maneuverability, or firing on the move.
Line of Sight, Artillery, and Spotting - Represents the fact that Artillery has an unlimited range but knowing precisely where a target is, is another story.
- Requires a mech to have 2 movement attachments
- The mech may use one die (white or green) to move, then attack as normal, then another die (white or green) to move again.
- If Artillery has line of sight to a target then normal shooting rules apply.
- If Artillery does not have line of sight then it may only target a mech if it currently has a spotting die on it.
- Normal shooting rules then apply.
Labels: design, lego, Mechaton, Rules, wargame